Planning Tips & Ideas
Beach weddings can be as simple or extravagant as you want them to be. When planning your beach wedding below are a few tips to remember.
- Make sure the beach is accessible for everyone involved. This should not only include guest but your vendors as well.
- Beach waves can be loud at times so you may think of getting a sound system so your guests are able to hear your vows.
- When choosing your decor you will need to think of the elements at the beach and wind is the biggest one to remember.
- It can be hot so if your entire wedding and reception are on the beach you may want to have a shaded area for yourself and guests.
- Hot temperatures can heat up the food quickly so be sure to plan your food accordingly. Cool items will have a harder time keeping a cool temperature.
- Now it is all about the bride. She may want to wear a flowy dress and ditch the heels. It can be windy and hot plus the sand is a little hard to walk in heels.
- Contact a local wedding vendor to help with logistics and always have a back-up in case of inclement weather.