COVID-19 Resources and Tool Kit for the Tourism Industry
Gulf County Plan for Reopening Short Term Rentals
*This document also includes the VRHP/VRMA Cleaning Guidelines for COVID-19 that are part of the plan
*Here is the list of States with Case Rates Higher than 500 Cases/100K as of May 18th.
- U.S. Travel Association Industry Guidance for Promoting the Health and Safety of All Travelers.
- Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) and the Vacation Rental Management Association (VRMA) are recommendations.
- COVID-19 Reopening Guidance: A Guide for the Restaurant Industry
The GCTDC is funded from a 5% Tourist Development Tax generated from overnight stays on all transient rentals of 6 months or less. The GCTDC taxing district includes all of Gulf County. Allocation of the 5% tax is as follows:
- 3% to be used for Marketing and Administration annually
- 1% to be used for Beach Restoration annually
- 1% to be used for Sports Complex and Parks annually
Download our brand guidelines here.
Gulf County Logo Package
All images on our media site are the property of the Gulf County TDC and may be available for use. Please contact Kelli Godwin for usage and proper citing instructions.
Check out our flickr page for more images! All images on our flickr site are the property of the Gulf County TDC and are available for editorial use only. Not for commercial use.