As happy as we are to have you back on our beaches, you play an important role in keeping yourself and others around you safe during your vacation. We also understand you may have questions when planning your vacation so we are offering the information below that may help you feel at ease before your arrival. It is in all of our hands to keep Gulf County open and safe for everyone. Help us wade in.
COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR GULF COUNTY
Below are bullet points that may answer your questions when regarding travel to Gulf County, Florida.
- Gulf County Beaches are open.
- Bars are open at 100% Capacity
- Restaurants are at 100% occupancy.
- Retail is open at 100% capacity.
- Hair & Nail Salons are open for business.
- Gyms and fitness centers are open at 100% capacity.
- The T.H. Stone St. Joseph Peninsula State Park is open for day use activities.
- Local restaurants & businesses are also offering curbside and delivery options. Please contact them for more information.
If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact a Concierge at the Gulf County Welcome Center or click on the Chat feature on the homepage of the website.