Safety is at the forefront of all of our minds at this time and we want to make sure each of you understand the guidelines while being in Gulf County. Our number one priority is to keep visitors and residents as safe as possible by taking extra precautions. VACATION RENTALS ARE OPEN! We ask that you join in to help familiarize yourself with the guidelines for Gulf County Vacation Rentals along with the State of Florida and the CDC.
If you have any questions, please visit our COVID-19 page or contact a Concierge.
Please refer to Executive Order 20-123by Governor DeSantis on his first phase of reopening Florida.
To view information on what you need to know about COVID-19 in Florida click here.
While there’s not yet a vaccine for COVID-19, the best prevention and treatments are methods that have been practiced for years when dealing with flu and respiratory illnesses. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus.
Health officials remind people that preventive actions to help impede the spread of respiratory diseases include:
- avoid close contact with people who are sick
- stay home when you are sick and avoid contact with persons in poor health
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue
- wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing the nose, coughing or sneezing
- if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol; always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
For more information about coronavirus (COVID-19) and preventive techniques, visit these trusted resources:
If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact a Concierge at the Gulf County Welcome Center.
Updated: May 19, 2020 12:47
Published: May 18, 2020 7:49